*Brand & Color May Vary*
Durable, Ambidextrous & Food-Safe: Our nitrile powder-free protective exam gloves come by 100 to a box, good for left and right hands, and ready for use in sensitive conditions. These latex-free nitrile gloves are your best option for food-safe handling in kitchens, restaurants, and other foodservice operations, as well as in medical settings where a non-sterile, latex- and powder-free glove is necessary for multipurpose procedures and examination.
Nitrile powder-free gloves are essential supplies for workers exposed to chemical and pathogenic threats, and who need to rely on the utmost safety in the regular performance of their duties.
- Strong and Durable: Gloves have a high tolerance, and withstand intense stretching and tearing while protecting the wearer from chemicals, microorganisms, and pathogens.
- Ambidextrous: Gloves are ergonomically designed to be interchangeable between left and right hands, making for quick dressing and a comfortable fit.
- Food Safe & Latex-Free, DEHP-Free: These gloves are adapted for service in sensitive environments, including restaurants, kitchens, and other foodservice areas.
- FDA and CE Certified: Ensure that our gloves are tested and certified to meet the demands of busy medical, industrial, chemical, and foodservice operations.
Equip yourself with the strongest, most durable disposable latex-free, powder-free nitrile exam gloves.
- Certifications: FDA, CE
- Packaging: 100 gloves/package
- Dimensions by size:
- Small: 9.45” L x 3.15” W (240mm L x 80mm W)
- Medium: 9.45” L x 3.75” W (240mm L x 95mm W)
- Large: 9.45” L x 4.33” W (240mm L x 110mm W)
- XL: 9.45” L x 4.53” W (240mm L x 115mm W)
- Cuff Thickness: 2.7 mil
- Palm Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Finger Thickness: 3.9 mil