Single-Use Topical Sterilization: Large antiseptic alcohol prep pads are saturated in 70% isopropyl alcohol and are vital for external skin prep prior to injection. They provide sterilization to small to medium size surface areas on your skin and other external surfaces. Individually wrapped 2-ply prep pads are easily opened, used, and discarded as part of a regular injection regimen or daily cleansing routine.
- Specifications: Large, 2-Ply, 1.5” L x 1.5” W (3.81 cm x 3.81 cm)
- Active ingredient: Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- Purpose: antiseptic cleansing. Maybe be used as part of your daily cleansing routine.
- Latex free: Not made with natural rubber latex
- Single-use sterilization: Sterilize alcohol prep pads are meant to be easily disposed of after single-time usage.
- 200-count packs: Offer bulk options for keeping alcohol prep pads in stock and readily at hand.
- Individually wrapped: Pads are wrapped in individual foil packets that are easily torn open.
- For external use only: Alcohol pads are good for topical sterilization on external surfaces and skin only.