On January 15 you will be able to order from verticalppe.com to purchase an over-the-counter COVID-19 rapid test and get fully reimbursed by your insurance provider. This applies to home test kits only. You can get up to 32 kits per month per family of four. There will be a maximum of 8 reimbursed test kits per individual per month.
What is the process to get reimbursed for my COVID-19 home test kit order?
1. Browse our COVID-19 home test kit selection here.
2. Make sure that you are selecting an over-the-counter (OTC) home test kit in order to qualify. Our point-of-care (POC) bulk test kits do not qualify for reimbursements at this time.
3. Add the item to your cart and place your order. All orders of PPE items are non-refundable so make sure you choose the correct quantity of test kits for your needs. You can order up to 32 kits for a family of four or up to 8 test kits per individual.
4. You will receive a receipt in your email. Print and send or email it to your insurance provider.
5. Your insurance provider will validate your order and you will receive a full reimbursement for every qualifying purchase of COVID-19 home test kits.
What test kit do you recommend?
We have various brands of test kits that are high performers in rapidly detecting COVID-19 within minutes of taking the test. Prices vary based on demand and notoriety of the brand. Our selection of home test kits include, but are not limited to:
Are pre-orders accepted for reimbursements?
If we are currently out of stock, but the pre-order option is available on our website, then you can still order your test kits in advance. When the shipment arrives from the supplier to our warehouse then we will promptly ship your order to you. The receipt from your pre-order is what you can use to send to your insurance company in order to get your 8 tests reimbursed per month. Make sure to check with your insurance company to see if you are eligible for reimbursements through them.
Learn more FAQs at cms.gov: Frequently Asked Questions How to get your At-Home Over-The-Counter COVID-19 Test for Free